Apple releases iOS 7.1 Beta to Applications Developers – See its features
Apple has now released iOS 7.1 Beta (build 11D5099e) for application developers.
It is available only for developers of applications for all Apple devices – iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – which are compatible with iOS 7.
iOS 7.1 arrives shortly after iOS 7.0.4 and iOS 6.1.5 was released by Apple to fix some of the problems encountered by users in previous versions. Perhaps iOS 7.1 final version will be released by the end of this year.
iOS 7.1 will definitely be the first major release of the new operating system released by Apple this fall, which has changed the interface used for all these years.
According to the hacker @iH8sn0w, iOS 7.1 Beta expires on January 13.
Here’s what Apple changed in iOS 7.1 Beta
- Notifications Center has undergone some changes:
- Yahoo! New logo appears in the notification center:
- In the Settings application was introduced a button for activating the black keyboard, which is a first for Apple and also a feature borrowed from a few tweaks from Cydia that allow this for years for users to choose to make a jailbreak on their device.
- For users of iPhone 5S devices there was added a new option to automatically upload in Photo Stream photos taken in burst mode.
- Once activated the bold text option in Settings, you will not have to restart the phone, it automatically change.
- There were two new features that will surely help increase fluidity of the new iOS 7.1 on old devices. It is about the section from Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast.
- The “Clear” button from the notification center was a little changed.
- New options have been added for HDR in Camera application.
- “Bold Text” option was moved to the “Text Size” section and does not require restarting the phone after update.