Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 Firmware using redsn0w 0.9.4
The tutorial below will guide you how-to jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 firmware by using redsn0w 0.9.4 for Windows.
05.12.01 and 05.13.04 baseband are unlockable now. Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 Firmware 05.12.01 Baseband
– Download iPhone 3.1.2 firmware from iPhone firmware download page and choose appropriate firmware for your iPhone model (2G/3G/3GS).
(It will be used by redsn0w to recognize the firmware)
2. If you have WinRAR installed, right click on redsn0w-win_0.9.4.zip and click Extract here or using Windows’ default extractor program.
3. When done extracting, go to redsn0w-win_0.9.4 folder and run redsn0w.exe
4. Click Browse and choose the iPhone 3.1.2 which you’ve downloaded from iPhone firmware download page then click Open. When the message “IPSW successfully identified.” apppear and the Next button is active, click Next
5. In this step, make sure that Install Cydia option is selected, then click Next
6. Now you will be asked to connect your iPhone to computer, then turn off your iPhone.
Now, connect your iPhone to your computer and then turn it off by holding the Sleep/Wake button in the top right corner until “slide to power off” message appears, then slide it to power off.
7. Follow the instructions to put iPhone into DFU mode
1. Hold down the Power (corner) button for 3 seconds.
2. Without releasing the Power button, also hold down the Home (bottom center) button for 10 seconds.
3. Without releasing the Home button, release the Power button BUT KEEP holding the Home button for 30 seconds/until the message disappear..
8. Let the process running until finish and your device will reboot.
Now, you have a fully jailbroken iPhone.