App Update – Pocket Informant to version 1.02
When I get home after practice I usually check for updates on the app store on my phone since I have wifi. Today I had a couple of updates. Much to my surprise was an update for Pocket Informant. In case you are not familiar with the app, it is my favorite app and has a place in the bottom tray on my phone. It rolls a wonderful syncing calendar and todos all into one beautiful application. The developers have already brought one great update and this one looks to be a big one too.
According to the app store, version 1.022 has fixes for database/sync bugs. Here is a list of updates taken from the update list on the app store.
– Improved performance and reliability – in some cases by 2x or more
– Improved sync UI, Performanc and Reliability, especially with larger data sets
– New Calendar look
– Added Todo Quck Entry bar
– Added Todo Group Bar
– Added Undated Filter
– Added Empty Days for List
– Added Week View Orientation and Setup settings
– Added Shake to Sync (temporary until automatic sync is finished)
– Added Syncronization Logging User preference
– Added support for new Recurrence types (Last Weekend, First Sunday, etc.)
– Searching now supports wildcards for names, and supports note/location searching for todos and appointments
– Better Todo View sortings
– Better Todo Inbox match GTD principles
– Todo now go to a virtual "No Calendar" instead of default calendar
– Phone Number Links are active in Notes
– Added iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility
– Many more fixes and features added
I think this list of updates shows that Web Information Solutions is dedicated to bringing the best possible app. They have brought two big updates already and I am sure there is many more features in development.