Awesome Things You Can Do Using iPhone Headphones
iPhone headphones are great in terms of music or other sounds which run on iOS, but their functionality is not limited to that. Original earphones provided by Apple with its iPhones contain a remote wire attached in which the sounds are transmitted and the remote is able to perform a range of functions that you probably did not know. Below I will list them all, and each number is representative of the pictures below.
1. If you run a song from the Music section and tap on the radio station you stop running the track, a second tap will start it again.
2. If you run a song from the Music section and tap the remote twice on the central section, keeping your finger on the remote after the second tap, you perform a fast forward. Repeating the same gesture, but 3 times, you will make a rewind.
3. If you have opened a call and receive a second one tap twice on the remote in the central section and you accept the second call. Keeping pressed the center button for 2 seconds will close that call.
4. Tapping the Volume Up button from the Camera application will make a picture.
5. Keeping your finger on the central section of the remote control will activate Siri on iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 or iPhone Voice Control on old ones.
6. Tapping twice on the central section of the remote will move to the next song from the Music app and at a triple tap will run the previous track.
7. Pressing once on the central section of the remote can accept or close a call.
8. During the calling, holding your finger down a few seconds on the center section of the remote control will close that call.