Best third-party Apple Watch straps you can buy right now
With the Apple Watch coming up next month and expected to sell around 25 million units this year, the third-party accessory makers have already started their work. And undoubtedly, the straps are a major focus. With Apple’s official straps costing $450 for the stainless steel ones and above $150 for leather ones, Cupertino really has left a lot of room here for the third party companies.
Though it is bit too early, we have put together a list of the best non-Apple straps for the Apple Watch, which you can buy right now. If you’re planning to buy an Apple Watch Sport model with the rubber strap, you can have one of the following ones ready.
- Stainless steel buckle
- 38mm single ply genuine leather band for Apple Watch 38 mm
- Genuine Premium Leather Watch Strap with plating chrome clip
- Durable and waterproof
- 100% Brand New
- Designed as replacement strap for Apple iWatch 38mm classic buckle or modern buckle band;
- Soft genuine leather material with stylish finish; fashion design, simple, durable and elegant;
- High quality alternative strap to replace your classic buckle or modern buck strap;
- Metal clasp or connector not included; it is designed to replace classic buckle or modern buckle, but not for sport, loop or link bracelet, which doesn’t come with the metal clasp;
- Tools included in the package to dissemble the original band from clasp and install the replacement strap.
- 100% Brand New and high quality,Fit for your Apple Watch specially;It does NOT fit any other smartphones.
- 38mm genuine leather band for Apple Watch,soft design make you more comfortable;
- Pure steel buckle, fine grinding polishing;
- Unique Design easy access to buttons;
It is available on Amazon in only 38mm Black ($20.95)
Apple Watch Straps on Kickstarter
Multiple interchangeable watch bands with the ability to function entirely with Apple Watch for every lifestyle.
The bands are available in different colors, materials and sizes. If you have’t decided yet, you can just back the campaign now and order the desired strap later.
Find the Monowear campaign here. ($45 and above)
22mm Watchband adapters for the Apple Watch
Every person is unique, and your watch should be too. Click lets you use any standard 22mm watch band with the Apple Watch. With Click, you can truly personalize your watch without breaking the bank.
Instead of trying to make an Apple Watch strap, these guys are making an adapter so that the millions of straps that are already available can be used directly on your Apple Watch too.
Click is not yet available. But they are going to launch a kickstarter campaign soon. Keep posted.
Battery straps for the Apple Watch
“The Apple Watch won’t be released until late April but that hasn’t kept us from creating a solution for what we see as potentially its biggest flaw–a battery life of less than one day. The Reserve Strap is our solution to this issue. We’re waiting with rapt attention until we can get our hands on the real thing and continuing to design and develop the first and only on-wrist charger for the Apple Watch.”
These guys have already started taking pre orders for the ReserveStrap. Order one now. ($250)
So which Apple Watch strap are you picking up? Did we miss any major third-party straps? Do let us know in the comments section below.