Book Bites – Cliff Notes For The iPhone Generation
Come on, admit it… there was at least one time when you were in high school that you procrastinated a bit too long, backed yourself into a corner and were saved by the Cliff Notes of the book you never quite got around to reading.
Cliff Notes are great and they are still around over at https://www.cliffsnotes.com. But if you want to take the summary of a book with you instead of reading it for free online you’ll have to pony up $5.99.
The iOption is a new series of iPhone apps called Book Bites. They look like a great shortcut for the short of patience or procrastinator. Here’s the description-
We love books. But we love our time even more. And sometimes you just don’t have time to read every book you *need* to read, at least not right this moment. So we give you Book Bites – convenient, compact summaries of books that tell you exactly what you need to know about a book, and not much more…all in a handy little app. Don’t be left clueless at that office meeting or cocktail party, and definitely don’t miss out on a little self-help or bomb on that big test. From the latest business books to literary classics to self-improvement, Book Bites are your one-stop source for bite-sized knowledge.
Key features include-
– Save time on the go with the compact format and concise summary
– Explore key quotations from the book – shake your device for a random quote!
– Both portrait and landscape reading modes are supported, as well as an adjustable font size for reading flexibility
– Pick up where you left off with the auto-bookmarking feature
– Read through the summary seamlessly with Next and Previous buttons at the end of each chapter
Best of all, they cost a mere $.99 per book and are OTA downloadable.