Clashot – get paid to take photos
Have you taken any pictures recently that you feel like could be the money shot? Well the guys behind depositphotos have created a new app called Clashot that allows you to do just that, snap and sell your pictures to newspapers and magazines.
According to their official iTunes page:
With Clashot you can easy and comfortable create and publish photo reports and sell photographs. Besides, this simple tool may be your source of extra income
Pretty much how it works is that you upload your photo to their database, then add tags and a title, then state that the picture is for sale and wait for others to purchase your pictures. When someone purchases your photo you share the profit with Clashot, later you can redeem your money through PayPal.
After having spent a few days trying the app I must say I find it quite interesting, yes I am still waiting for the million dollar shot however I believe the concept is novel and sure to win over many users who otherwise never would have listed their pictures for sale.
- Combine thematic photo reports from the separate frames (made on the built-in camera or loaded from the library)
- Reports editor allowing you to create new ones or make changes to current
- Ability to view, comment and like reports of other users, share photo events in social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
- Convenient interface for watch the tape allowing you to stay informed
- Detailed profile data and current user’s balance
- Convenient funds withdrawal
- Functionality of email notifications from Clashot
You can download the app for free from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/clashot/id572266787