Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas released on iOS
I don’t know about you guys but my favorite GTA is still San Andreas, there was nothing better than cruising through San Andreas on the PS2, gosh I spent days playing this game non-stop, so you can imagine my excitement when I heard that Rockstar Games was releasing San Andreas on the iOS App Store.
The day has finally come where you can rummage through San Andreas as a young gangbanger as he tries to work his way up the criminal ladder to claim his empire. Rockstar Games writes on iTunes:
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
I know I might be a bit biased but I really think if you don’t buy Grand Theft Auto San Andreas then you are really missing out! It can be downloaded from the App Store for $6.99.