How To Add A Phone Number In "Favorites" List On iPhone
If you are a new iPhone user, you may be wondering how to set a contact or a phone number as a favorite that you can call it much faster and receive calls from it even when Do Not Disturb function is activated. On the iPhone you can easily add a contact to the Favorites list and access to this list will be very easy.
The best part is that once you are done, you will not have to waste time scrolling through the entire list of contacts just to find one that you want to talk faster.
To add a contact to the Favorites list on your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Open the Phone app from the home screen of your iPhone;
- Click the Favorites tab on the left side navigation bar located at the bottom of the screen;
- Click on the plus “+” located in the upper right of the screen;
- Search for the contact you want to add to the favorite list and click on its name;
- Tap the phone number or email address of the person you want to add in Favourites list;
- A message will ask you to choose what type of call you want to add this contact to your favorites (voice call or FaceTime call). Please choose which version you want;
- Phone number or email address of the person you chose will be added to the list of Favorites, so you can call it more quickly.
The best part of the Favorite list is that can be added one contact address and not all the details of that contact, so that if a person has several phone numbers, you will not have to search through them to call the number you wish. To delete a contact address in the favorites list you have to slide from right to left on the name of this address.