How to Install PPSSPP – PSP Emulator on iPhone and iPad
PPSSPP emulator is, as the name suggests, a gaming emulator for PSP made for the iOS platform, meaning iPhone and iPad terminals. The emulator can run .iso and .cso games without any problem.
To install the emulator you need to have your device jailbreaken then you can follow this tutorial.
- Start Cydia. Go to Manage, Sources, click Edit, Add, type cydia.myrepospace.com/theavenger and press the Add Source.
- After the source has been added and Cydia has finished its refresh go to Search and search for PPSSPP.
- Install the application, then when installation was completed press Return to Cydia then exit from Cydia.
To put PSP games you need iFunBox installed on your computer and the phone connected to PC.
- Open iFunBox, select Raw File System and navigate to folders like this: /var/mobile/Documents.
- Copy your desired games in .iso or .cso format in this file.
- Start PPSSPP, select Load and then go to the folder where you copied the game you want, select it and play it.