How To Install Siri, i4Siri – With Spire
The easiest way to install Siri on an iOS device is with i4Siri Free Proxy Server.
The Spire Cydia Tweak lets you install Siri GUI on an iOS device. The problem is that you need to find a functional Spire Proxy Server or you can create one. There is a Spire Proxy Server called The Three Little Pigs that relies on key donated by people who have an iPhone 4S although this method is free but most times there are too many people on the same key and does not work as well as we would like.
If you are looking for an alternative you might want to try i4Siri.
The team behind i4Siri is working to create a functional server “Spire Proxy Server” that does not rely on iPhone 4S keys. They did this by creating a hybrid server using siriServer by Eichhoernchen and SiriProxy by plamoni. And this allows them to get over the part where we need to get in touch with Apple game server.
Along with this success to create an alternative to Siri, i4Siri team announced that Spire Proxy Server is open to everyone.
Our developers have worked hard, and with months of data analysis, testing, and tweaking; We now have a stable product to be enjoyed by many thousand more people for free. Our numbers through this beta have been staggering, with over 2,000 participants, and more then 1,500,000 requests made you have proved to us the demand is there.
Below I will detail what steps you need to follow to install i4Siri Spire Proxy Server on a device with iOS Spire other than iPhone 4S.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to install Spire from Cydia BigBoss repo.
- Step 2: After you have installed Spire, go into Settings/General/Siri and activate Siri.
- Step 3: In Settings should now find Spire, select and enter the following address:
- Step 4: Use the Safari application and enter the following address on the net where you install a certificate for your iOS device.
- Now you should be able activate Siri using the Home button.