How To Sync Your Facebook Contacts With The Ones From Your iPhone
With the Facebook for iPhone application we can easily synchronize contacts from our Facebook account on iPhones. I mean every time someone will call, the screen will display their profile picture.
Every time they changes their phone number it will automatically update with their Facebook profile. Instead, before the sync each of your contact list will have to have passed their personal email, which is the method of making a “matching”.
- Download and install the latest version of Facebook in the AppStore.
- Start the application, log in with your Facebook account and join the friends tab.
- Press the button on the top right corner and then select sync.
- Choose Yes for Syncing and Replace Photos options and press I agree.
- Wait for the process to finish and then check your contact list in the phone. To disable the sync you just need to click Remove Data.
Please note, even if you enter an email address to a user, its Facebook will not match with it unless the mail address is the same he/she uses on Facebook.