Install iOS 5 beta 1 without Developer Account nor UDID Activated
Now, all you have to do is activate UDID of your device (if you haven’t done so) through some online UDID activation service for a few bucks.
Don’t want to pay a few bucks for UDID activation fee?
Try these trick to activate iOS 5 beta 1 after you have installed iOS 5 beta 1 and stuck in “could not activate” iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and wanted to try out iOS 5 beta 1 for free (without paying any pennies to activate UDID). Yes, this is bypass UDID activation.
However, this is especially when you already have installed iOS 5 on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad but have UDID unactivated yet. If you haven’t installed iOS 5 yet, it the best to activate UDID without developer account
- Enable VoiceOver by triple-clicking the home button.
- Repeatedly make two and three-finger gestures in the top bar, until VoiceOver says “Notification center”.
- Slide to unlock, you will see the notification center.
- Click in the weather section, this will open the Weather app.
- Click the Yahoo icon in the bottom left corner of the Weather app; this will launch the Yahoo website in MobileSafari.
- In Safari, add the website to the home screen. Surprise!
If you are experiencing a problem while trying to swipe down to show the notification center, try it many times.
A bit confusing?
Watch this video demo to bypass (hacktivate) UDID activation and activate iOS 5 beta 1 for free.