M. Alice LeGrow and Cosmic Forces creator working together on Bizenghast game
This is great news for all Bizenghast fans, author M. Alice LeGrow and the Oscar-winning talents behind Cosmic Forces are joining forces to create the first of its kind Bizenghast game. The team has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund the project.
This critically acclaimed graphic novel will be recreated in a dynamic, gaming format and it will offer a third-person role-playing adventure. Gameplay will feature story-driven action, puzzle solving and haunting ambient exploration.
For the Kickstarter donors there will be several perks, including access to the beta version of the game, limited edition items, statues of donors’ images in the game, accommodation and dinner with the creative team in Santa Fe, New Mexico and other rewards.
- Film quality cinematics and character animation.
- Deep story-driven narrative with rich character development.
- Challenging puzzles and mysteries.
- Fully voiced characters with motion-capture animated facial expressions.
- AAA graphics and animation.
- Release Platforms: Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Chapter 1 – First 3 to 5 levels totaling 10 to 20 hours of gameplay.
- Stretch Goals for additional features, characters and chapters.