Microsoft releases update for OneNote
Since the release of OneNote, the app has continued to gain in popularity and today Microsoft updated the apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac with a whole bunch of great new features. This includes access to notebooks stored on OneDrive for business as well as a plethora of other features.
On their blog the OneNote team states:
“Whether you are a professional preparing for a big meeting with the boss or a student getting ready for a new school year, we’ve added new capabilities to help you stay organized and keep all your notes and related documents together in your notebook”
Here is what’s New in Version 2.3:
- Insert Files – You asked, we listened. Now you can insert files into your notes, open them with a double-tap, and easily share them using AirDrop.
- Protected Sections – Now you can lock or unlock password-protected sections created in OneNote for Windows.
- PDF Printouts – Add a PDF printout to any notebook page, then add your own notes.
- Organize Notebooks – Now you can move and reorder sections, and move pages anywhere you want in OneNote.
- Formatted Text – Copy and paste formatted text between application – whether it’s an article from Safari or a document in Word, any content you paste into OneNote will look great!
- Creating Notebooks – Now you can create notebooks and save them to OneDrive for Business. Have multiple accounts? No problem! It’s easy to select exactly where you want to store your new notebook.