The 11 Things iPhone 6 Should Have To Be A Perfect Phone
iPhones.org carried an article on the future iPhone 6 innovations.
1. First, in the opinion of specialists at CNet.com is replacing the fingerprints access password.
Also, the new smartphone can be used as payment. Chances that Apple to make this innovation are 15%, CNet is citing.
2. Equally important is the incorporation of IR that can transform your phone into a universal remote as it is possible on Samsung Galaxy S4. Chances of realizing this innovation: 10%.
3. A good idea would be that the phone has built-in monitoring system activities, replacing the gyroscope, accelerometer and other external sensors.
4. Very useful would be to incorporate NFC (near-field communication), which allows using the phone as a payment device, or even allow it to replace your car keys. This system is included at the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4.
Chances that Apple to take this step, however, are very small: only 5%.
5. Another weak spot considered on iPhone is its memory.
While some users are happy with the 64GB offer, others would like a phone with a memory of 128GB, even if it means a much higher price. Until now, the iPhone has no memory expansion option.
6. Siri related issues should not be overlooked or control system of the iPhone, which was highly publicized, but which disappointed many users.
For now, they will be able to choose between a male and a female voice, but Apple still has a long way to go until Siri will become a true “digital assistant”, say CNet experts.
7. Charging the battery or wireless system would be a very appreciated innovation, as in the case of Nokia Lumia 920. For this, the new iPhone should have a Qi built.
8. With the new iOS 7, iPhone 6 will bring improvements in Control Panel, so the user will have quicker access to settings like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, but there is more work in this area, experts believe.
9. The new smartphone has to be much faster, Apple announced that the new dual-core A6 chip will be twice as fast as the A5, used for iPhone 4S. It will also be smaller and more economical in terms of energy.
10. According to rumors, Apple wants to manufacture a wider and longer iPhone, but this is unlikely to happen this year.
11. Last but not least, the battery life of much improved. This should really be a priority for the new iPhone, which will thus be able to compete on Android devices.