UNITI Stand, end desk clutter with this amazing stand
I don’t know about you guys but my desk is always a mess, however thanks to a new Kickstarter project all of this could soon be a thing of the past.
The Uniti stand not only raises up your Mac monitor, but it also provides enough space underneath to stow away your keyboard and other accessories such as mouse or headphones. Furthermore the stand has built-in USB 3.0 ports as well as an audio jack.
Here are all the details:
- Elevates your monitor to provide better posture. iMacs and Thunderbolt monitors can be positioned at two viewing heights.
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports and 3.5 mm audio jack provide convenience and multi-tasking support.
- Detachable cradle(s) is interchangeable and removable to suit your preferences.
- Integrated charging system is universal and accommodates virtually all mobile and tablet devices.
- Nesting spot to tuck away the keyboard, mouse, and other items on your desk.
If you would like to support the campaign then you can either sign up for the:
$109: EARLY BIRD – STAND ONLY. For being one of our first supporters, we are offering the stand (without cradles) at a special price. $70 off retail. Free shipping in the US. Add $40 to ship outside the US.
$159: EARLY BIRD – STANDARD UNITI SET. For being one of our first supporters, we are offering a special price for the standard set. You will receive the stand, 1 cradle (dock) and 1 cable adapter (lightning or micro-USB). If you choose the micro-USB adapter, you will also receive a corresponding micro-USB cable. $95 off retail. Free shipping in the US. Add $40 to ship outside the US.
$199: EARLY BIRD – DELUXE UNITI SET. For being one of our first supporters, we are offering a special price for the DELUXE set. You will receive the stand, 2 cradles (docks) and 2 cable adapters (2 lightning, 2 micro-USB, or one of each). If you choose micro-USB adapter(s), you will also receive corresponding micro-USB cable(s). $120 off retail. Free shipping in the US. Add $50 to ship outside the US.
Watch the video below for a better idea of just how this stand will work.