How-to Unlock iPhone 4 01.59.00 baseband using ultrasn0w
How to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00 by using UltraSn0w 1.0-1
*Note: If you are still using ultrasn0w 1.0-1, please upgrade it to 1.1-1 to fix battery issue on iPhone 4
Before start unlocking iPhone 4, make sure you baseband (a.k.a modem firmware) version is 01.59.00
Read this guide how-to check iPhone baseband version.
Before you can unlock iPhone 4, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone 4 first. If you haven’t jailbreak your iPhone 4, read this guide: How-to Jailbreak iPhone 4
Here are steps how-to unlock iPhone 4
1. Once your iPhone 4 has been fully jailbroken, open up Cydia app on your home screen.
2. If you’re running Cydia for the first time, you will be asked “Who You Are?”. Choose “User (Graphical Only)” and if Cydia asking for update, do so. You may need to restart Cydia application. Also do complete upgrade if Cydia found any new updates.
3. Back to Cydia, tap Manage, tap Sources, and you will see repo666.ultrasn0w.com. Tap repo666.ultrasn0w.com and you will see ultrasn0w package.
4. Now, you see ultrasn0w package. Tap ultrasn0w, tap Install, then Confirm.
5. Just wait while ultrasn0w is being installed. Once done, you will need to Reboot your iPhone 4.
Now, you have successfully unlocked your iPhone 4 by using ultrasn0w 1.0-1.
Let me know if you have any problem by leaving comment below.R>