What will be Apple’s Wednesday announcement?
At this point, I think I’ve heard all the rumors. However, I’ve heard a myriad of them with some of them being downright contradictory. Supposedly we will have:
- The introduction of the iPad or iTablet or iSlate or whatever it’s going to be called.
- The tablet application will look like an enlarged version of the iPhone without being tied to AT&T. Rather, the users will have a choice of AT&T or Verizon.
- The screen size will be 10 inches. No, wait, 11 inches. No, wait, 9.5 inches.
- iPhone OS 4.0 will be introduced, which the tablet device will run a version of.
- Apple will halt its iPhone exclusivity with AT&T, which will go into effect later this year. An unlocked version of the device will be released at that time.
Since rumors usually run rampant right before Apple makes a major announcement, I thought I’d try to start a few of my own. They are:
- Steve Jobs will announce his affair with Angelina Jolie.
- The next generation of iPhone will come with lasers for vaporizing your enemies.
- Apple will release a new computer-based product that will open portals to other dimensions.
- Apple is abandoning the consumer retail electronics business and will open a chain of themed fast food restaurants where they will sell, what else, apples.
- Steve Jobs will autograph an HP computer.
- It will be revealed that aliens have been running Apple Inc. since 2003.
What will Apple announce on Wednesday? Use your imagination and let me know in the comments.