WhatsApp Messenger update for iOS 7 is available in App Store!
After more than two months since iOS 7 was launched, here the WhatsApp Messenger app has been updated and optimized for the new OS.
This means that we are talking about a new interface that includes design elements that Apple has implemented in iOS 7. So, we have an application with a simple interface.
Besides design specially designed for iOS 7, WhatsApp Messenger 2.11.5 bring other novelties such as the ability to send private messages to several people at once, notification sounds and alerts improved on iOS 7, the interface to block unwanted contacts was also improved, the “Dynamic Type” option which will adjust the text size as configured in the Settings app in iOS 7, and also another icon.
Here’s the full changelog for WhatsApp Messenger 2.11.5:
- – new iOS 7 User Interface
- – broadcast lists: communicate with your classmates, work colleagues or just friends by messaging many people at once.
- – improved share location: 3D map view, hide places, search places
- – large thumbs: see more
- – new notification alerts and sounds: WhatsApp Settings > Notifications > New Message.
- – application will now use your device text size as configured in iOS Settings > General > Text Size
- – new improved User Interface for managing your blocked contacts: WhatsApp Settings > Chat Settings > Blocked
- – crop image before sending
WhatsApp Messenger app remains available in the App Store for everyone, for one year, after which you will need an annual subscription where you pay a fee of only €0.89.