How-to Jailbreak iPhone 4 using JailbreakMe
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 (include iOS 4.0 and iOS 4.0.1) by using JailbreakMe.
* iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G running iOS 4.0 / 4.0.1 / 3.1.3 / 3.1.2
* iPad iOS 3.2.1 and iPad iOS 3.2
* All iPod Touches iOS 4.0 / 4.0.1 / 3.1.3 / 3.1.2
You must have an activated iPhone 4 and must be able to connect your iPhone to Internet, and browse by using Safari browser on your iPhone . If you have an iPhone which stuck on Slide for Emergency Screen and Connect to iTunes logo, you will not be able to use JailbreakMe.
Here is the guide how to jailbreak iPhone 4 by using JailbreakMe:
1. Open Safari on your iPhone, go to https://jailbreakme.com
2. Slide to Jailbreak to start jailbreak your iPhone. It will start downloading and then jailbreaking your iPhone.
3. It should be done within few minutes. A pop-up notification will appear and say
“Cydia has been added to the home screen.
Tap OK, and back to Home screen by pressing Home button in bottom center.
4. Done. Now you have a fully jailbroken iPhone and you will see Cydia app icon on your homescreen.
If you have any issue regarding jailbreak iPhone 4 using JailbreakMe 2.0, don’t forget to read comments below for reference. Otherwise, leave your problem in comment form below.
If you need to unlock iPhone 4, read this guide: How-to Unlock iPhone4 01.59.00 baseband using ultrasn0w