oneSafe – Review – Powerful, safe storage of your personal information
App Type: Uncategorized
By: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Version #: 2.0.3
Date Released: 2012-10-16
Developer: Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
Price: 5.99User Rating:
For better or for worse, we’re increasingly entrusting our iPhones with more and more aspects of our lives. With 2012 looking to see an increase in mobile banking and billing, it’s perhaps unsurprising that we’ll want to store more personal information securely on our phones.
OneSafe is an app that stores all sorts of highly private information on your iPhone; be it PIN numbers, passwords or, presumably, information as trivial as your girlfriend’s birthday. The app also supports Word, Excel and PDF documents, which can be imported and exported to your heart’s content.
All the information is password protected and encrypted using the sturdy AES 256 system, so you needn’t be fearful of hack attacks or people breaking into it if your phone gets stolen.
OneSafe has a surprisingly nice-to-look-at and customisable interface, from which you can easily access what you need within a couple of taps. If you’re storing a considerable amount of information, it’s all quickly navigable and recoverable thanks to a functional in-built search engine. The ability to ‘mark’ items that you need to refer to more frequently is also a welcome addition.
Staying up-to-date with the times, OneSafe is integrated both with Google and iCloud, making your data quickly transferable between your various accounts. Many people like the idea of storing all their most precious information in a place other than a scrumpled bit of paper in your bedside drawer, and OneSafe provides that with some style.
Would I Buy Again:Yes.
Who Is It For:Those looking to keep their sensitive data in one, safe place.
What I Like:Surprisingly pretty and slick interface.
What I Don't Like:Nothing not to like.
Final Statement:A secure and helpful application for storing sensitive data.
oneSafe stores your confidential information including your secret documents and keeps everything safe and easily accessible at the right place. It will automatically log you into websites within a simple touch. Whatever information you want to store, oneSafe adapts to your tastes and enables you to create the look that best suits you.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view, edit items and keep them in order
• Take advantage of the ready-made templates to enter details
• Automatically log into websites
• Manage and safely store all your documents (Word, Excel, PDF)
• Perform a manual back-up to restore all your saved personal information
• Easily copy & paste complex usernames and passwords
• Modify the textures, materials and colors of each item
• Mark any item as a favorite for fast access
• Perform fast searches in the database with a simple to use, but powerful search capability
• Synchronize information between several devices (available soon)
Safe storage for:
• Credit card numbers and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts and tax numbers
• Usernames and passwords
• Create your own templates!
• Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
• Your secret pictures
• A unique, ultra-secure browser to store and access your information quickly and easily, without leaving behind any cookies or browsing history
• The highest level of encryption AES 256 with a 256-bit code to completely protect your data from any possible attack
• Copy-paste technique for quick and easy entry of complex usernames and passwords
• Free back-up utility to keep the app safe
oneSafe combines Security, Simplicity and Elegance in a password storage application. Grab it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
Article By Robert Zak
I'm an up-and-coming freelance writer (or so I like to think) specialising in film, apps and gaming. Aside from writing app reviews on what sometimes feels like a mass scale, I've also contributed work to The Independent and IGN.com, and am on the writing team of the popular Lifestyle blog, WhatCulture.com. Like what you see? Follow me on Twitter @Rob_Zed and get in touch!
robert-zak has written 99 awesome app reviews.