Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Review – Welcome to the dreamland
App Type: Uncategorized
By: [adult swim]
Version #: 1.0.2
Date Released: 2013-05-09
Developer: Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Support
Price: FreeUser Rating:
Robot Unicorn Attack original was a huge hit, a couple of years back and now, its sequel Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is no different. It’s awesome, addictive, featured and free.
Robot Unicorn AttacK 2 is a game made from a kindergarten girl’s dream. Magic land, floating platforms, silver fairies, dew drops, crystals, dolphins, unicorns, rainbows, clouds and stars. It’s all here.
You are the mythical white horse with high jumping and speed smashing abilities. You are released into the endless wonderland and let the game begin! Hop through the multilevel landscape, jump over pits, double jump over longer pits, rush through the rainbow rings, dash through star crystals, dodge humps, evade laser beasts and more. Ride your one-horned horse as deep into the dream as possible.
Fall through into the oblivion or crash onto a rock and its over.. temporarily. Actually, each game grants you ‘three wishes‘ and your final score is cumulative after exhausting all three lives. Power ups like star dust, vacuum etc are unlocked on reaching higher levels and can help you beat those high scores. An entire new Ice World can also be unlocked using coins.
To sum up, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is just like any other 2D platformer or endless runner in the gameplay, but the magical feel, colourful graphics and the obvious addiction makes you want more and more.
Would I Buy Again:Yep
Who Is It For:Casual gamers
What I Like:The addiction
What I Don't Like:Crashes
Final Statement:Make your 3 wishes
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - https://www.games.adultswim.com
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
Article By Roshan
From the first iPod Touch till the new iPad Mini, Roshan has loved each of his iDevices and has been busy tweaking and getting the most out of them. As a Med student from India, he splits his time between studying corpse and writing about his iOS passion. When not on the web, you could find him glued to TV Shows, movies or the bed! Recently, he has taken upon the role of an appreneur and is currently working on a revolutionary new app, Cyan for Facebook.
roshan has written 204 awesome app reviews.