Appygraph Review – Send greeting cards with charm and personality
App Type: Uncategorized
By: Des P'tits Bonheurs Sarl
Version #: 2.0
Date Released: 2012-02-02
Developer: des p'tits bonheurs
Price: FreeUser Rating:
Spring is upon us and Easter is just around the corner. A twofold celebration is in order, don’t you think? It’s as good a time as any, then, to spread the joy by sending greeting cards to friends and loved ones. But in this day and age when the route preferred by most is the e-route, buying some Hallmark cards, scribbling notes on each of them, and going to the post office to mail them is an exercise in counterproductivity (if not a literal exercise, which, come to think of it, may not not be so bad after all). Nowadays, most get by with e-mails and e-cards in letting others that they are fondly remembered.
The latter, in particular, opens up a wellspring of creativity for you and other senders of sweet nothings and whatnot via the automagical Internet superhighway. Especially when paired with the ultra-versatile iOS platform, e-cards take on the form of canvases that invite you to bring out your charming side on your magical device. An app that’s built to such an end is Appygraph.
Appygraph is an app that lets you compose and send delightful e-cards right from your iPhone. It’s free to download in the App Store, and it comes with five free cards. Among these free cards, two are fit for springtime and Easter while the remaining three are for general occasions. I’m particularly fond of the first card that’s shown upon launching the app, which has a cluster of fluffy clouds with the inscription, “Life is wonderful.”
Apart from the five free cards, 50 more cards are available from the app’s four premium collections: Birthday, Love, Christmas, and New Year’s. For a limited time only, the Birthday pack can be purchased in-app at 50% off, that is, $0.99. The other packs cost $1.99 each. I should also point out that the cards in all packs, whether free or premium, are invariably original and visually appealing. All of them look so crisp and lively that it would be a shame not to share them with others.
Another great thing about Appygraph is that you can customize any card you want to make it more personal before sending it. The cards in Appygraph have editable text blocks, in which you can include thoughtful messages. Some cards also support photo insertion via camera or library import, with further support for moving and scaling for precise placement inside the predetermined areas for photos within cards.
You can send any of the cards as many times as you want. You can share them via e-mail and iMessage and even post them on your Facebook Wall or on a friend’s. Of course, you can also save your personalized cards on your device’s library, so you can subsequently share them on Twitter or Instagram, although it would’ve been better if at least these two third-party services were already integrated in the app.
As mentioned, Appygraph is available in the App Store for free. Featuring great greeting card designs and a range of customization and sharing options to boot, Appygraph is something to write home about.
Would I Buy Again:Yes.
Learning Curve:Very, very low.
Who Is It For:People who like sending (and receiving) cards.
What I Like:The wonderful designs and options for customization.
What I Don't Like:No native Twitter and Instagram integration.
Final Statement:Appygraph is a greeting card app that greets you with great designs every time.
? Selected in top 5 iPhone Greetings Apps by mashable.com ?
"The variety and quality of the greeting cards make Appygraph a true value for any iPhone owner", Valerie Lauer, The iPhone App Review
Compose and send romantic greeting e-cards directly from your iPhone! Creating and sharing personalized e-cards is easy, quick, and fun:
1) Choose your preferred design.
2) Enter your message, and add a picture (optional).
3) Share your e-card via facebook or e-mail, text it, or save it to your camera roll to send via other third-party services. iOS5 users can now send e-cards for free using iMessage!
It’s as simple as that to share beautiful e-cards with your loved ones. Your friends and family will receive colorful e-cards just moments after you've created it!
* Send your wishes in an original and joyful way by sending a beautiful and colorful e-card instead of a plain text message!
* Share the joy of the moment, thanks to the beautiful integration of a photo directly within your e-card.
* 35 joyful designs (15 for Valentine's, 10 for Christmas and 10 for New Year’s) included with the purchase of the application.
* All designs can be sent as many times to as many people as you like.
* Designs are all original and expressly created for this app.
* Photo integration directly from the iPhone camera or library.
* All designs are personalizable with your own greetings text.
* Several options for sharing your e-card: send it via facebook, e-mail, iMessage (iOS5 users only), or save it to your camera roll to send as an MMS or via other third-party services.
For quick support assistance, please contact us directly at https://support.appygraph.com/ -OR- email us at [email protected]
Article By Andi
aldrin has written 128 awesome app reviews.