Jailbreak iOS 6.1 With Evasi0n: How To Do It On Any iPhone Or iPad
The wait is over for all iOS users’ enthusiasts who have patiently waited for the release of a jailbreak able to pass all the security features of iOS 6.1 on the new iPhone and iPad devices equipped with A5 processor. At this point it is possible to apply the jailbreak iOS 6.1 on Windows, MacOS or Linux. It takes a few minutes and it should be an operation that runs smoothly.
Evad3rs team kept their word and released a jailbreak function (the day after being announced because of a break due to further testing) and can be downloaded from www.evasi0n.com
Go and download the jailbreak tool for it’s time to lift the restriction of installation of iOS applications. The installer has about 10 MB and is working absolutely great being able to offer jailbreak for iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2 and iPad 6.1 series including 3 and 4 models, with the iPhone 4, 4S and 5.
- 1. Make sure you have a backup made for data on your device and the battery is over 50%.
- 2. Turn off the antivirus and firewall.
- 3. Connect your device to PC via USB cable (if you remove the PIN lock).
- 4. Run evasi0n and let it do its job. After a few minutes (maximum 5) and several restarts your iPhone is ready to be unlocked.
- 5. Track information from the evasi0n window and unlock the device if necessary and launch the jailbreak icon.
- 6. There still needs to be 3-4 other restarts at the end of which you have applied the jailbreak and Cydia appears in the list of installed applications.